- My Shop
Some detailed information about my workshop.
- Power Tools
- Three generations of US, Canadian, and Japanese quality tools. The rest is of questionable Chinese manufacture.
- Woodworker Information
A few details about myself.
Quit High School at 16; worked for my Dad manufacturing furniture; went back to school.
Took shop courses.
ALL the shop courses.
Woodshop-wood projects, wood finishing.
Thus learned to rebuilt auto engines, and work comfortably with plastic, metal, and wood.
Dad killed by a drunk driver; went to Law School; joined the Sheriff's Dept; retired after 10 years.
Ex-High School Dropout: Earned a High School degree, a Junior College degree, a University degree, and a Doctorate in Chemistry, retired after 36 years.
Continuing to work with plastic, metal, and wood; and create or repurpose shop equipment as needed.
- Outside of Woodworking: from autopsies to education, from pesticide chemistry of soil-water-air interactions to explosives to poisons, from computer science to creating websites to photography, from racing BMWs to owning Corvettes to driving vans.
Inside of Woodworking: from furniture to fences to pens, using wood lathes and table routers and sprayguns whenever feasible.
- Favorite Router
- Three identical Porter-Cable 892 series
- Woodworking Experience (Years)
- Woodworking experience spread thinly over 60 years.
- First Name
- United States