artman60 artman60 is offline
- My Shop
Some detailed information about my workshop.
- Power Tools
- Delta miter saw, Rigid Circular saw, Southbend drillpress, Skill bench grinder, Shopsmith with most attachments, Bosch 1617 router
- My Shop
- In process of being built in the basement. I have maybe an 18 foot by 15 foot area, still emptying the basement, planning the shop in my head.
- Woodworker Information
A few details about myself.
- Old fogey, married, son, honorable discharge from the USAF, electrician, stubborn,
- Pepperell Ma.
- metal detecting, planes, cars, fishing, photography, road trips
- Favorite Router
- No idea, here to learn which one's I want
- Woodworking Experience (Years)
- none, this is how I'm curing my midlife crisis LOL
- First Name
- United States
- The clock of life is wound but once.
|07:28 PM - honesttjohn quoted artman60 in post Expensive, but worth it .......... |
I woulda thought that you wou...
|08:59 PM - artman60 quoted vchiarelli in post Not too bad....... |
Artie - your wife must be relat...
|08:40 PM - honesttjohn quoted artman60 in post Not too bad....... |
John, This is beautiful! You ...
|04:05 PM - rwl7532 quoted artman60 in post This will make you think |
Personally at the age of 56 I...
|11:46 PM - Scottart quoted artman60 in post Cedar salmon sign |
I'm guessing you have a lot o...
|07:54 PM - RainMan 2.0 quoted artman60 in post Spindle vs router |
I'm halfway through my bathro...
|10:11 PM - honesttjohn quoted artman60 in post Spindle vs router |
HonestJohn, that is the only ...