- My Shop
Some detailed information about my workshop.
- Power Tools
- Shopsmith mark 510, Mastercraft drill press, lathe and sander, Delta miter saw, Rigid planer
- My Shop
- 1/2 of unheated garage
- Woodworker Information
A few details about myself.
- I am 75 years old, retired from the computer industry (30 years as a tech). Always interested in woodworking which I mostly learned from my Grandfather, (but still a very much amateur)a retired farmer turned carpenter. I have been involved in many projects from decks, basement renovations, installed pocket doors, and other home improvements. Now more interested crafty stuff like, turning pens, making cutting boards, routing bowls and trays etc. Hoping to increase my knowledge and experience from the knowledgeable people here.
- Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
- Woodworking, golf in summer, curl in winter, watch most sports on TV and watching my grandchildren grow and mature.
- Favorite Router
- I have a Ryobi RE601, RE180PL, and a real old Craftsman fixed base
- Do you watch the Router Workshop?
- Woodworking Experience (Years)
- Practically all my life. Worked with my Grandfather in my teens
- First Name