dick in ia
- My Shop
Some detailed information about my workshop.
- Power Tools
- Table saw, jointer radial arm saw, miter saw, 15" thickness plainer, 22/44 drum sander, Dust collection system, msc. small power tools and hand tools.
- My Shop
- Basement shop with Thickness plainer, drum sander and dust collector spelling over and kept in garage.
- Woodworker Information
A few details about myself.
- I am new to this forum, but not to woodworking. I enjoy looking at the many woodworking web locations and reading the varied posts and requests for assistance.
I am retired and enjoy making projects for my kids and grandchildren.
The television program has not been available for a few years now and I sure do miss it.
the show was on Iowa Public Television for a few years only-------Any help in changing this condition would be appreciated.
- Cedar Falls, Iowa
- I enjoy making anything that is useful for myself or others and mostly enjoy making something that challenges my abelity
- Favorite Router
- I have a large PC mounted in a table and a multi base Bosch and an old Stanley which is designated to dove tails. All three are used on a regular basis
- Do you watch the Router Workshop?
- Woodworking Experience (Years)
- 50 off and on
- First Name
- United States