Gr8trim4u Gr8trim4u is offline
- My Shop
Some detailed information about my workshop.
- Power Tools
- Festool: OF1400, TS 55(guide rails from 12" to 118"), Kapex, RAZ, RO 125, RO 150, Domino, Carvex (barrel grip), LR 32 system. Milwaukee: Fuel M 12 setup , M 18 setup. Kreg job foreman. Dewalt table saw. 4 Hitachi 15 Ga angle, 4 Hitachi 18 GA pinners, 2 grex 23 ga, dewalt compressor, Bosch 1617, PC 3hp, colt, pc laminate trim, Bosch jigsaw
- My Shop
- 7' wide 7' tall 14' long vnose trailer. Any space i can set up the shop
- Woodworker Information
A few details about myself.
- Professional finish carpenter. Mainly large new home construction. Do kitchen and bath renovations for fill in between the trim jobs.Grew up in the trades to a 6 year break for the Army then back into the trades. I am lucky, i get to do what i love doing and make a good living at it.
- NOVA Woodbridge VA
- Professional finish carpenter. Mainly large new home construction. Do kitchen and bath renovations for fill in between the trim jobs.
- Favorite Router
- OF 1400 For general site work. Bosch 1617EVS stays in my router table setup. PC and colt for edging and small profile work. I have an old 3hp PC for doing panel work. Then the ultimate that is setting in storage rusting away, grizzly shaper with power feeds.
- Woodworking Experience (Years)
- First Name
- United States
- Not my first rodeo.
|09:11 AM - DonkeyHody quoted Gr8trim4u in post Flat saw for the job site |
Anyone have a recommendation f...
|12:16 PM - billyjim quoted Gr8trim4u in post THis weeks work "Wainscot" |
THis is a new builder for me a...
|02:52 PM - RainMan 2.0 quoted Gr8trim4u in post Floating Shelves |
Nice shelves Mike. Here is a m...