- My Shop
Some detailed information about my workshop.
- Power Tools
- Jet Table saw
Jet Midi lathe
Mikita sliding mitre saw
Dewalt thickness planer
Craftsman 6" jointer
very old drill press
Delta dust collection system
- My Shop
- the shop is in my basement and like many the shop area is too small for the 'stuff' in it.
- Woodworker Information
A few details about myself.
- I have been dabbling in woodworking for many years, mostly handyman projects around the house. About 5 years ago I was in the local Rockler store and they were turning pens to send to the Troops. I had never used a lathe but decided to try. It was quite easy for me and when I showed my wife she said 'can we make these for Christmas presents'. After some research I bought a small lathe and some tools. I now have made hundreds and sell them on my website HardwoodQuills.com My pens also enabled me to become a juried member of the League of New Hampshire Craftsmen
- Methuen MA
- Professionally I am a Technical Support Engineer for a major Videoteleconfrencing manufacturer.
Pen making has been a hobbie I plan to presue in more ernest after retirement in several years.
Mostly I work on smaller projects and minor restorations. I have a very small shop.
- Favorite Router
- The only router I have is a 25+ year old Craftsman 1/4" shank mounted to a Rockler table top which is mounted to the fence rails of the table saw.
- Do you watch the Router Workshop?
- Woodworking Experience (Years)
- 20 years+ of household projects
- First Name
- United States