- My Shop
Some detailed information about my workshop.
- Power Tools
- Craftsman table saw, craftsman radial arm saw, craftsman standing drill press, incra router table system self built cabinet, and a lot of Milwaukee and Rigid power hand tools.
- My Shop
- Being in Florida I like to drag the tool outside and work in the great outdoors. Not fancy but a lot of fun!
- Woodworker Information
A few details about myself.
- I've been in to woodworking on and off for the past twenty years. Mostly I've been making blind cut fretsawn projects and fancy joinery jewelry boxes using the incra jig. I am currently making a new router cabinet using the large incra base and 48" incra table top. I can post pics as allowed. Good to meet you all.
- Ft. Myers, Fl.
- I'm currently making custom signs out of wood and Plexiglas using a Rigid trim router and a freehand routing technique.
- Favorite Router
- Freud, Bosch 1617, Rigid trim router for freehand signs.
- Woodworking Experience (Years)
- First Name
- United States
Showing Friends 1 to 1 of 1
- Registered User