- My Shop
Some detailed information about my workshop.
- Power Tools
- Dewalt 10" table saw, Rockwell 6" jointer, Dewalt 10 compond miter saw, Bosch 1 1/2hp router which is installed in a table I built, Freud 2hp router, Bosch trim router, 14" band saw, Drill Press, Performax 22/44 drum sander, Jet 1 1/2hp Dust Dog collector, Seco 1hp dust collector, Oscillating spindle sander, 2 palm sanders, 24" belt sander and about 40 bar clamps
- My Shop
- My shop is in my 3 stall heated garage that is extended to the back 18' wide and 14' deep
- Woodworker Information
A few details about myself.
- I am a retaired cabinet maker I had a 10 man shop for 33 years and sold the business 6 years ago. I enjoyed the wood working part of the business, but got very tired of dealing with the public. I love to golf, but didn't start until I retaired so I'm not very good at it. My wife and I travel south for the winter in our motorhome. I have a small shop in my garage and I have made some furniture for my childern and grandchildern. I have a Harley Daivdson ultra clasic motorcycle and enjoy riding when the weather permits.
- Bismarck, ND
- Golfing, Fishing and Traveling
- Favorite Router
- Bosch 1 1/2 HP, Freud 2 HP and a Bosch trim router
- Do you watch the Router Workshop?
- Woodworking Experience (Years)
- First Name
- United States