papasombre papasombre is offline
- My Shop
Some detailed information about my workshop.
- Power Tools
- 1 table saw from Black and Decker.
2 routers (Stanley and Skil)
1 Chinese drill press.
1 chinese lathe
4 cordless drills
- My Shop
- My shop is my garage. I used to live in an apartment but the small space available made it impossible to have tools to do my small projects. When I want to do any job I put the cars outside. It is a 7x7 square meters area.
- Woodworker Information
A few details about myself.
- As I wrote in my introduction I was born in Caracas, Venezuela.
I'm a metallurgical engineer with more than 28 years of experience. I use to work as a resident engineer and/or QA/QC supervisor at construction projects for the oil industry in my country.
- Now I am living in China. My home is Puerto la cruz city, state of Anzoategui, Venezuela
- My main hobby is woodworking, obviously but I also like to practice on steel welding. When I not doing none of them, I like to read, specially during the nights.
Kitchen cabinets and woodturning are my main objetives at woodworking. Nevertheless, I am a novice.
- Favorite Router
- My first router was a used Stanley which I bought with my first salary as welding inspector. In my first and unique visit to Ontario I also bought an used Skil and I sent it for repair some many times until the technician told to me there were not spare parts for it. Last year I bougth another Skil.
- First Name
- We, woodworkers are everywhere!!!
Send an Instant Message to papasombre Using...
- Yahoo! email@example.com
|05:22 PM - jw2170 mentioned papasombre in post Totally Random Chat Thread |
... anything posted by papasombre
|05:07 PM - Stick486 mentioned papasombre in post Drillpress cabinet |
papasombre... you doing okay Al...
|09:54 AM - papasombre mentioned Cricket in post Home Page? |
Cricket. After a relatively ...
|01:26 PM - papasombre mentioned Cricket in post Site Logging Me Out? |
Cricket I want to know why I...
|11:17 AM - papasombre quoted Wood Chip in post one weekend router table build |
Thanks, Ray. I can really use ...
|11:07 AM - papasombre quoted OPG3 in post be afraid |
I'm going to venture a gu...
|05:29 PM - OutoftheWoodwork quoted papasombre in post It would have been carl.p's birthday today |
I had no notice about his death...
|04:18 PM - papasombre quoted Stick486 in post Broken belts |
exactly... Lesson learned....
|05:23 PM - Stick486 quoted papasombre in post Broken belts |
Any suggestion? It's not wor...
|01:15 PM - papasombre quoted hawkeye10 in post Ooops |
I think no matter how much you...
|04:32 PM - UglySign quoted papasombre in post New wall cabinet |
Lol, did a lil cropping in Core...
|04:11 PM - papasombre quoted UglySign in post New wall cabinet |
The green bottle will make yo...
|03:44 PM - MT Stringer quoted papasombre in post Mom's TV Stand |
Hello, Mike. Your mom will b...
|04:06 PM - papasombre quoted Everend in post Home Depot clamp sale |
...are package? Hi, Everend. Except Obamacare, i...
|03:57 PM - bryansong quoted papasombre in post Breadboard Ends & drawers |
IŽd like to be your next son in...
|03:45 PM - papasombre quoted bryansong in post Breadboard Ends & drawers |
This is a workbench I put toge...
|02:05 PM - papasombre quoted AndyL in post Tissue boxes for Holiday gifts |
That's a very interesting ...
|07:24 AM - papasombre quoted Roy Drake in post How Will You Be Spending Christmas This Year? |
AND, I'll remember Papasombre,...
|12:04 AM - RainMan 2.0 quoted papasombre in post How Will You Be Spending Christmas This Year? |
Nothing to celebrate on this si...
|03:49 PM - papasombre quoted honesttjohn in post Scrap pieces |
|08:41 PM - paduke quoted papasombre in post Warped wooden frame. |
Thank you all, guys. I'll try p...
|06:46 PM - paduke quoted papasombre in post SHOP HACKS / bobj3 corner |
A picture says more than one th...
|08:33 AM - papasombre quoted chessnut2 in post Finger joints on Router table |
Add me to the request list. I'...
|06:46 PM - MT Stringer quoted papasombre in post Well, that was unexpected |
Hope you will recover soon, Mik...