- My Shop
Some detailed information about my workshop.
- Power Tools
- Most of my tools are Craftsman. I have a table saw, sliding miter saw ,pin router,band saw,floor drill press,and several routers,drills sanders and accessories for them.
- My Shop
- My shop is one I built in my backyard 20 some years ago. It is only 12' x 16' do to zoning restrictions and utility right of ways. It makes things interesting when I try to build something of any size.
- Woodworker Information
A few details about myself.
- I'm 74 years young still learning wood working after 60 years. I went to school when they still required wood working in the 7th grade. some times I learn from experience and quite often it takes more than one experience. I love wood working, dogs and birds. I like forum because it is informing and you realize there are other folks just like you all over the world.
- Ocoee,Florida when I moved but now you might as well say I live in Orlando
- I love dogs,birds and flea markets and oh yes tool stores. I like to try some of everything in wood working. Everything I don't like but you usually don't know until you try
- Favorite Router
- The one I'm using at the time. I like to use one of my trimmers when I can. I would love to have the new Dewalt but unless someone gives me one I don't foresee one in my future.
- Do you watch the Router Workshop?
- Woodworking Experience (Years)
- 60 years as a learning experience.
- First Name
- United States