- My Shop
Some detailed information about my workshop.
- Power Tools
- Reliant 6" floor model Jointer
Craftsman router 1 1/2hp fixed base - 315.174710
Craftsman router 1 3/4hp fixed base - 315.175050
Ryobi plunge router VS 1 3/4hp - RE175
Dewault plunge router VS 3 1/2hp - DW625
Ryobi trim router - TR30U II
Rockwell/Delta table saw 10" - 34-765 Type 1 right tilt
Jet 14" band saw - JWBS-14
Reliant 2hp sawdust collector - NN-820
Craftsman 10" compound miter saw - 113.234600
Craftsman 10" radial arm saw - 113.196321
Delta 12" planer - 22.540
Delta drill press - Model 17-900
Rockwell 48"x10" wood lathe - 46010
A dozen or more different hand held drills, battery & A/C
6 different sanders table mounted of floor style disc & belt
10 different hand held sanders (belt, oscilating, vibrating, finish etc..)
36" sandblasting cabinet
Homemade dust collector ceiling mounted (LARGE furnace motor w/ hepa filters)
Electric ceiling mounted hoist.
And plenty of hand tools, files, etc... (45+ years as an auto mechanic)
- My Shop
- 28'x20' w/ vaulted ceiling. Small A/C unit built into the wall and Heated via a furnace in the attached 36'x30' garage (some extra wood tools in here).
- Woodworker Information
A few details about myself.
- Married with grand children
- Northford, CT.
- Woodworking, skeet shooting & HO model train collecting (no layouts yet).
- Favorite Router
- Dewalt DW625
- Woodworking Experience (Years)
- First Name
- United States
- If it's not broken, break it, then fix it.