sandyc. sandyc. is offline
- My Shop
Some detailed information about my workshop.
- Power Tools
- Skill: 10" Table saw
Skill:1823 Plunge Router;Haven't used it since 1998 need bushing
ACE Hardware professional 10" Mitter Saw; use it alot
Chicago Electric Cordless Drill with 2 battery pack
Chicago Electric 12"sliding Compound Miter Saw;
- My Shop
- New to my neiborhood.
Need to build supply draws & organize the "Art Room". Need to organize tools in garage & revamp it's broken down cupboards.
- Woodworker Information
A few details about myself.
- Grew up that girls need to be girls & boys need to be boys. In 5th grade we were separated into different classrooms. Steven is a baker great now. I am a jack of many trades.
My father was an upholster. Made old furniture beautiful. My mother was a draftsman during WWII. My first love is Interior Designing. I learned to create using every kind of mediam. This uses both skills that I grew up with.
- After 40 year away we moved back to Utah to help family with aging parents and brother..
- draw, paint sceenry, oil painting, charcoal, pastels, pencil; canning, gardening, landscaping, Architecture,masonry in brick and stone, cake decorating, diping chocholates, sewing-upholstery, curtains, clothes, Design clothing patterns ; sculpturing with: cake, royal frosting or fondant, cardboard, clay, stone, and cement; Jewelry- wire wrapping or bezzeling; WOULD LIKE TO LEARN ONCE AGAIN how to dovetail drawers and rebuild tool cupboards
- Favorite Router
- Skill 1823 Plunge Router NEED additional hardware (Plate and bushing?) to fit it to do dovetail drawers.
- Woodworking Experience (Years)
- Took a class in 1998 of Cabinet Making Created panels of sand blasted daisy's and dovetail drawers.
- First Name
- United States