Router Forums banner

Dusty in Az

941 views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  timbertailor 
#1 ·
Hello fellow woodworkers,

After working in the custom cabinet industry in highschool and college, I left woodworking for the most part until moving to sunny Scottsdale Arizona last year. I've gradually put together a new shop and have completed 9 projects so far. My current router is a basic Bosch w/plunge kit from Lowells, which I've been making basic trim cuts with. I joined this forum to get some ideas for a router table and will be building one in the near future.

George

#2 ·
Greetings George and welcome to the router forum. Thank you for joining us.

#4 ·
Hi George, welcome to the forum:)
Always happy to have another enthusiast. You may want to browse the thread "Wanted - pictures of your router". Numerous examples of tables the members have built for themselves. Feel free to ask the posters any questions about their tables. All are justifiably proud of them and most are more than willing to explain their reasoning for including/omitting various features.
Hope you enjoy your stay. :)

#5 ·
Welcome.

It is always fun to plan a design. I am getting close to builiding a new table, as well. That is what brought me here. Lots of great ideas and great people. As soon as I rap up my current project, the router table will incorporate a lot of things I found on this forum.

Good luck and keep us poste on your shop/router table build.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.