Router Forums - View Single Post - DWP611 parts, accessories, and general information
View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 04-23-2018, 10:27 PM Thread Starter
Duane Bledsoe

First Name: Duane

Default DWP611 parts, accessories, and general information

DeWalt DWP611 parts, accessories, and general information listed below.

Fixed Base Accessories:
Edge guide DNP618
Round sub base DNP613
D-shaped sub base DNP614
Dust collection attachment DNP615

Shop-Vac brand universal tool adapter 90687 fits the dust collection attachment. It must be cut to fit. Use sections 2 and 3 as shown in attached pic to adapt to a 1-1/4” Shop-Vac hose.

For anyone wanting to make custom sub bases or wishing to mount this small but powerful little router to a table or other fixture, the fixed base screw pattern is square (4 screws) with a 2-13/32” center to center span from screw to screw across one side of the square pattern. It measures approximately 3-3/8” diagonally from corner to corner for checking square alignment of any marked pattern prior to drilling. Original equipment sub base screw size is M4x.70 metric. 10mm long. You can find these at most home centers in various lengths for making and using different sized sub bases.

Plunge Base Accessories:
Plunge base DNP612
Porter Cable edge/circle guide PC42690 fits the DeWalt DNP612 plunge base.

Shop-Vac universal tool adapter 90687 listed above also fits the plunge base.

Compression spring 609118-00
Wing screw 608930-00
The compression springs and wing screws are available through servicenet.dewalt.com. They do not come with the plunge base but make nice original equipment additions for adding shop made or aftermarket edge guides. Use two of each of the springs and screws in the plunge base and place the spring under the wing screw to hold tension to prevent it from loosening when not in use. The plunge base actually does include one of these wing screws for setting the depth guide only. It does not come with the spring under it, but the plunge base depth adjust on the larger DW618 router does have the spring so I also added a spring to my DWP611 plunge depth set wing screw as well. This same screw as described above is what fits the base for the edge guides (for both the DWP611 plunge, and the DW618 fixed and plunge bases).

Keep watching for more updates. I will add information as I find it.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	5E17E23A-9C85-492C-8E15-8A5C12C868BA_1524540267881.jpeg
Views:	344
Size:	49.2 KB
ID:	347097  

Last edited by Duane Bledsoe; 04-23-2018 at 10:55 PM. Reason: Adding more information

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome