Router Forums - View Single Post - Lathe ELU DB-180 Lathe Manual
Thread: Lathe ELU DB-180 Lathe Manual
View Single Post
post #2 of (permalink) Old 08-06-2018, 06:02 AM
Yeshuah

First Name: N/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by reuelt View Post
This is a reconstructed manual of the ELU DB-180 Lathe using materials mainly from Daltonsmachines.com.
Dalton has taken off the download link that's why I choose to upload my reconstructed manual here.

This is NOT a complete manual. The assembly instructions has been removed since a vintage ELU DB-180 bought used would have been assembled already.
The original manual was in German and since Dalton only made the translations of the text to English, diagrams (fig##) referred to are missing.
Would anyone with the original German manual please scan it and upload it here to make the instructions complete? (I do not need it - it's for the sake of others.)

Thanks
Dear Reuel, I am desperate to have some form of manual for this DB180, as I cannot remove the centre drive 4 pronged huge nut off the spindle, to expose the M18 X 2.5 thread. I am told that I can then buy a threaded adapter to increase the thread size to 1" x 8 tpi. From there I can buy a chuck to fot this thread. I would be most grateful if you could advise me as to how I can remove this drive centre nut. Then I can move on and get tyhings going. Thank you so very much for any help you could possibly give at this present time. Yours Sincerely Mr David Hamilton.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome