Router Forums - View Single Post - Saw B227 (AW14-M1 - Hung Li Hsing) 14" bandsaw
View Single Post
post #9 of (permalink) Old 03-13-2019, 09:48 AM Thread Starter
allthunbs

First Name: Ron

Default upper wheel sliding bracket

Quote:
Originally Posted by lee.schreiweis View Post
Hi Ron, I am from Australia and have one of these bandsaws but is a WA-14N model although the parts look identical. Do you have any idea where I may be able to get parts from? The upper wheel sliding bracket for adjustment of blade tension has broken and I have not had any luck in finding a supplier of the spare parts. Mine was purchased in 1992 and has served me well under the brand of Elephant.
Cheers.
Hi Lee and Charles:

I don't know about OZ but https://www.tufftooth.com/product/up...iding-bracket/ this is I think what you want. they are notorious for cracking and breaking especially when left under load or over-tightened. Look around OZ for anything that looks like your bandsaw. General International sells two models of the same thing. So does King Canada. King Canada - 14" wood bandsaw KC-1401FX

I hope this helps.

Hi Charles. I got the heads up. I usually try to respond to threads that I've had direct involvement with. My workshop is currently buried under 10 feet of snow so I can't verify some information on this. If there is something you think I should follow up on, you can contact me directly or by pm.

Good to talk with you both. Bye for now.

Allthunbs

Allthunbs

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome