and BE VERY CAREFUL...
you can start the wood on fire internally..
Set the microwave on its lowest setting. On most microwaves, this is "defrost" or lower. Whatever your microwave's settings, choose one that runs on roughly 200 to 360 watts.
Place the wood on the outer edge of the carousel plate so that it rotates around the cavity of the microwave. Place two to three paper towels underneath the wood to absorb the moisture the wood gives off as it dries. You may place more than one piece of wood in the microwave at a time as long as they fit on the outer edge of the carousel and none of the pieces touch each other (touching pieces may ignite).
Microwave the wood for 1 ~ 1˝ minutes. (way less for thinner wood) Never leave the wood unattended while it is drying. If you notice smoke, stop the microwave immediately as you may have an internal fire...
Remove the wood from the microwave with oven mitts or heavy work gloves. Place the wood on the counter to release the steam.
Lift the wood off of the counter after 30 seconds to check the amount of condensation underneath the wood. Then allow it to cool to room temperature and to release the moisture removed by the microwave.
Repeat until little the wood produces little condensation while it cools down to room temperature. Do not try to nuke away all of the condensation. If the wood is too dry, it may smolder or ignite internally.... https://www.woodworkweb.com/woodwork...od-drying.html