Router Forums banner

DW625eK base plate

22K views 27 replies 13 participants last post by  JWB 
#1 ·
Does anyone have a drawing of the hole setout for a Dewalt DW625ek type 4 base plate? I have been searching for this for a long time on the web and have even contacted DeWalt. Amazingly they say they don't have one! The only drawing I can find (on this site and also from DeWalt themselves) shows linear dimensions between the mounting holes but does not provide a pitch circle diameter. Without this the dimensions are of no use. Also the drawing gives no reference to the cutter center lines. Ideally I need a drawing that gives the set out for the holes and the cutter centre relevant to x and y reference lines. If anyone can help I would be very grateful. I would have thought this is something that router manufactures would include in the user manual!:no:

#28 ·
Herb, thanks for your reply. Currently I am working on my new routertable.
I planned to use the Jessemlift, A Dewalt 625e plungerouter and the INKA TS-LS.
Since I want it to fit in a relative small place I want the table to be extendable.
Therefor a wanted it to draw in 3D. The table and lift are almost ready but I miss the 3D Dewalt machine.
Shure I have all the domensions, since I have the DeWalt in front of me, but it will take a couple of hours to draw it properly.
Therefore I hoped to be able to find a already made drawing of the DW 625e.

Here is a preview from my JeeEm lift drawing.

So, if you have a DeWalt 625e drawing, that would be of great help!

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.