Router Forums banner

Newbie to the world of CNC routers

3K views 16 replies 11 participants last post by  papasombre 
#1 ·
Regards
I am developing a CNC workshop focused mainly on wood cutting and carving, without neglecting materials such as acrylic and soft metals. I require a desktop type CNC router. Does anyone have experience in this range of routers? Has anyone heard of the North American company MillRight?

#2 ·
Hello and welcome to the forums N/A...
We're happy you found us...

#3 ·
Welcome to the forum! Add your first name to your profile to clear the N/a in the side panel and so we'll know what to call you. Add your correct location in Columbia to your profile, as well.

We do like photos so show us your shop, tools, projects, etc. whenever you're ready. What sort of woodworking are you planning or doing with this CNC router?

David

#9 ·
Welcome to the Router Forums.

Do you own a MillRight CNC, if so, maybe you would like to post some pictures and let us know what kind of experience you have had with it?

#12 ·
Regards
Thank you all for your welcome. I already added my name to the profile and corrected my location.
As for photos I have not yet, I am just buying the machines.
In Colombia desktop type routers are not found in the local market, the existing ones are large for industrial production and very expensive to start with. As for the Router from the MillRight company, I have not yet bought it, I am asking in the forum if someone had already done business with them and what comments they had to tell me so that I can make the decision to buy or not.
Thank you

#13 ·
Hi
I finally got my first CNC, I bought it from Millright and everything was great, they met the time and delivery conditions, a very serious company, I recommend it. The Router met my expectations. I will finish the adjustments, an acrylic cabin and the dust extraction system. Thank you

Product Line Machine Engineering Composite material
Machine Composite material Steel Household appliance accessory Home accessories

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.