Router Forums banner

My Intro

2K views 22 replies 10 participants last post by  Kbrown187 
#1 · (Edited)
Hello , I came across this site while looking for a new router table to build and I'm always looking for jigs to make work easier for every project I make. I make small models of vehicles and Retirement shadow boxes for people leaving the military or moving to a new base.
I retired from the Air Force in 2009 and now work in the same place as a woodworker building and repairing boxes and creates. Always trying to learn some kind easier way to Make it faster and better
Thanks,
Kelley

#4 ·
Hi Kelley, welcome to the forum.

#18 ·
You do not have to make 10 posts before you can upload a photo.

In your post, go "Advanced" and down to "manage attachments". You can upload any photo on your hard drive, you cannot post a URL to a photo on a file sharing site.

#17 ·
I think Kelly that you can upload pic's after you have said nine times "Hello and welcome to the forum" after your introduction. I mean ofcourse that you have to have 10 post's before you can upload pic's. Five welcome's and you can start sending pictures : )

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.