Bosch 53514 Manual Company:
Bosch Company URL: Welcome to BoschTools.com Tool Information:
- Full 3-1/4" Width, Depth Adjustable to 1/16"
- Electronically-Counterbalanced Single-Blade Design System automatically positions blade at ideal cutting angle — Reduces drag, allowing 56% more run time. Provides fast operation and smooth finish. Eliminates unevenness caused by mis-aligned blades.
- Equipped with Bosch Woodrazor™ Micrograin Blade — Last up to 30% longer than standard carbide blades and resists fractures from nail and staple strikes.
- Ratcheting Depth Knob — Allows fool-proof setting of depth increments from 0" - 1/16" in one revolution, so there is no need to re-zero the depth.
- Chip Ejection Switch — Directs shavings left or right
- Edge Guide Fence — Ensures consistent planing through entire workpiece. Has a protective shield that covers the section of blade not in use.
- Ambidextrous Lock-off Switch — Helps avoid accidental starts
Source: 14.4V Cordless Planer/ Model: 53514
Note: If you are unable to open PDF documents, please download Adobe Reader for free! Download link: Adobe - Adobe Reader download - All versions