Join Date: Aug 2004
First Name: Mark
|View Poll Results: Which of the following projects is your favorite?|
|Frank M -||27||11.34%|
|template tom -||4||1.68%|
|Voters: 238. You may not vote on this poll|
| ||LinkBack||Thread Tools||Display Modes|
A set of solid carbide spiral upcuts.Remember, if you weren't selected for this contests, you can still be selected for the next RouterForums.com contest which is expected to happen very soon here! So, be sure to check back.
1/8" 1/4" shank
1/4" 1/4" shank
5/16" 1/2" shank
3/8" 1/2" shank
1/2" 1/2" shank
If one of the candidates are sending you multiple IM's (Instant Messages), PM's (Private Messages via RouterForums.com Private Messaging System) or emails, be sure you send an email to me, ***************** Be sure to have some proof and I'll investigate the situation.
- You must be registered to vote
- All users will only be allowed one vote.
- You cannot spam this thread in hopes to promote yourself, or to encourage others to vote for you.
- Multiple registrations inorder to give yourself multiple votes is prohibited. Users who do this will automatically be disqualified and their votes will be disregarded ( note: all votes and users [registrations] are tracked via computer IP, we'll be monitoring this )
- No spamming other users in regardes to this vote or this RouterForums.com contest via:
- RouterForums.com Private Messaging System [PM]
- Instant Messanger(s) [AIM, ICQ, MSN etc..]
- or Any other form of communication.
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|<--- ## Routerforums.com And Holbren Contest ## --->||Mark||Contests Archive||68||11-05-2005 05:52 AM|