The Next Big Push
We have decided that if some of the money in the bank can do no better than it does right now let's put it to work, thus the new project. The room in the attached pics will one day be the down stairs bathroom. Honey wants to start right away and I am all for that!! This will mean I don't have to run upstairs from time to time as I do now. It will also mean a utility sink in the shop area, I like that. It will also mean being spread a little thin at times but that is OK also.
The sequence of events will roughly be:
1. Clean out room where to put it all?? now that is a question!!
2. Frame in the linen closet, and 5' tub and shower.
3. Plumb in lift pump for sewer, I had the basement drains put in at the time of construction, this will involve running the vent to opposite end of house, setting the pump and plumbing in the sewage line with back flow preventer.
4. Set new panel, run circuits for pump, and 1-20 amp GFCI. Run a 20 amp for the pump (dedicated) also GFCI.
5. Run hot and cold water and drain lines where needed.
6. Run all electrical including an exhaust vent and electric heater .
7. Sheet rock as appropriate for give areas, tape top float.
8. Install tub, commode, and cabinets (I will make these, the tops, and splashes),
9. Install ceiling, paint, floors covering and appliances’.
10. Finish all missed items.
That sort of brings it all together.
Pic 1&2 Will be the sink and vanity wall, door leads to shop.
pic 3 Will be the commode and tub/shower.
pic 4 Commode riser.
pic 5 Sink riser
pic 6 Plumb in for stacked washer/dryer (future---like way future I get my band saw first future) to left of door leading to shop.
pic7 Utility sink location.
Well that is about all I have to offer at this time in the morning 4:05AM
I also spent a couple hours this morning working on the risers for Jason.
Wisdom: Where experience and knowledge combine and become one.
"We are all one decision away from Stupid!!"
"How often we sacrifice the permanent plans of God on the altar of immediate solutions"
I have a very good memory, just short is all.
Last edited by xplorx4; 09-19-2009 at 04:15 AM.