It's getting there.
This might answer a couple questions. Been working on it when time allows. The last couple days have been pretty nice outside, after a miserable weekend weather wise.
The roof-line matches the house at a 4 pitch.
Got some primer paint done today, and yesterday I put in my lumber racks. I started by cutting 2x4s off at 24" on a 3º angle. From there on everything was cut at 3º. The first 2x4s up, an 18" bracket/shelf, 12" 2x4, 18" bracket, etc. 4 layers and I can put 9'6" lumber on them.
The window is there so I can catch the chipmunks at the bird feeder. Slide the window open, sneak out the pellet gun, and bam.
The last sheet of T1-11 went on 1" below the rest of it. I have no idea how that happened. Ticked me off, that one did.
Now I have the trim and eaves to install, and paint the whole thing. Gray with white trim.
At least I can start putting some of the garage junk in it.