Would it be best to use a cyclone or dust collector or a dedicated wall unit. Using a garage that has no window.
I feel a more detailed question yields better answers.
1. Using a garage bay
2. Garage has no windows, no ventilization
3. Garage is a finished area (e.g. has dry-wall, both walls & ceiling)
4. Exterior of garage is all brick, actually have brick on 4 sides of house.
5. Several have mentioned 'venting' this out; I see two issues with this
5a. I live in a HOA controlled neighborhood
5b. My A/C units (2) are on the other side of wall from garage (outside). Not sure I want to vent dust "TO" my a/c.
6. Garage will remain functional, e.g. cars parked inside nightly.
With that said, whatever method I use will most likely be 'inside' and completely enclosed. Seems like the Cyclone is the leading candidate as of now.
This will be an all-new set-up so feedback is greatly appreciated so that I don't build this 'twice'. Would rather pony up the extra scratch ($) to do once.
Budget, let's not go crazy here, but willing to listen as like y'all, only have one life to live.