1) How to use the router to make larger tenons-i.e. greater than 3/4inch long.
2) Or other ways to make mortises and/or tenons using the router, such as template routing similar to the prohibitively expensive Leigh Jig ~US$750.00.
3) Dadoing when the plywood is non-standard thickness.
4) Dust protection. Wood species to avoid as too hazardous. I've read that in 19th Century English workshops the mahogany shop was filled with workmen who acquired an occupational disease they termed mahogany cough from working with mahogany.
5) Avoiding finishing problems caused by glue oozing from joints. Do you wipe with wet sponge ala Norm or wait until partially dry and remove with a scraper blade?
6) Should router bits be cleaned? What chemicals to avoid?
7) When using a router, when is a hot router or bit too hot? When should you stop and let it cool down. What causes this?