Noob's First Routing Project
It was time for some new walls for our raised-bed gardens. The 1"x 6" boards bowed in some spots, and greenery was spilling out of the cracks between the stacked boards.
This time, I used stacked 2"x8" and 2" x6" for the walls, with a rabbet down the meeting edges (to discourage grass/weeds growing through the crack). I used the Bosch 1617EV router kit and a MCLS bearing guided 1/2" rabbet bit.
Holy cow. It was easy, and quite messy. I'm glad I did the work outside, but I will be ordering a shopvac attachment for the router.
Overall, it went well, and I still have all my fingers.