Originally Posted by BobandRick
Sounds like a plan, Tom and I am looking for some help? Would you be interested in setting up and posting some activities that teach your methods. Lets start with the "Basics to Template Guides" with some simple projects to support your information.
Think this is possible?
What about a simple picture frame from solid timber for a start as this will involve a number of pocesses to complete the project?
or maybe someone has an alternative project we can start from.
Let's say the frame is to take a 7" x 5" photograph 180mm x 130mm (approx) I prefer working in metric since our conversion here in Australia in 1968.
1. What cutters will be required?
2. How is the material to be held?
3. How will the cutters be controlled?
4. What other tools will be required?
5. What are the stages of producing the frame?
6. I think this should have been the first considerationCan it be done with Safety
7. Will it involve purchasing new Cutters?
One of the problems will be how much can I post at one time as I will require some space. The answer might be sending those who are interested an email with all the details.
Let me know your thoughts then I can get started. It is also of great help to me if there is some feed back on the method. You can be upfront and tell me it is a waste of time or the information was useful.
I'll await your posts