While routing a circle yesterday, I noticed some sparks coming out of the base. I thought I hit a hidden nail, after checking,no nail, I started again,this time bigger sparks,and smoldering saw dust. Turned on the ole' comp., went to Porter Cable web sit and sure enough The Router I was using had a recall on it. I called the 800 number and ended up in the voice mail vortex,I tried to find a nearby fixit place via the P/C web site,but the page had expired. Where do I take it I live ON the Cent Coast Of Ca.