Hitachi M12V2 Manual Company:
Hitachi Company URL: HITACHI Power Tools: Home Tool Information:
- Handle mounted variable speed switch, allows the user to adjust the speed without taking their hands off of the handle, maintaining control
- Powerful 15 Amp motor to route smoothly through all types of hardwoods
- Quick and Fine adjustment mechanism, to allow for both quick and fine adjustments with the flip of a switch without having to add or remove extra accessories.
- Above the table bit change, when the router is mounted into a router table you can raise the collets above the top of the table to make bit changing a snap.
- Removable plunge springs, makes fine height adjustments a snap when mounted to a table.
- Dust guide, diverts dust away from the user while allowing connecting to dust collection.
- Ergonomic design and soft grip handle for added comfort during extended use.
Source: HITACHI Power Tools: Products > Cordless > 18-Volt > C18DL 18V HXP Li-ion 3.0 Ah 6-1/2" Circular Saw
Note: If you are unable to open PDF documents, please download Adobe Reader for free! Download link: Adobe - Adobe Reader download - All versions