I've just released pyRouterJig version 0.7.5. To download, go to pyRouterJig Home Page
Skimming the documentation will give you a brief overview of the capabilities: pyRouterJig Documentation
There's been a lot of changes since the last version that I announced (0.5.0). The major changes are
* Added Double and Double-Double joints. Each can be their own thickness and default to 1/8". See examples below.
* Added labels and cuts on each board, mirroring what's on the template. This is similar to how the Incra templates are presented.
* "Save" and "Screenshot" PNG files can be opened later in pyRouterJig for further editing. The file contains the joint information, embedded in the file.
* The first time pyRouterJig is run, the configuration file .pyrouterjig is created in the user's home directory. It contains options that can be changed by the user. For example, if you set "metric = True" in the file, pyRouterJig starts in metric mode. See the file for all of the options available, including "metric".
* Added "Caul Template" in View menu. This creates an Incra template that can be used to make clamping cauls for the particular joint.
* Added full-screen mode toggle in View menu.
* Wood images are now read from the folder "wood_images" in the user's home directory, if it exists (this location may be changed in the configuration file). Wood images are no longer within the pyrouterjig executable; this greatly decreases the executable size. See the documentation for a zip file that contains wood images that you can download.
* Wood images are now selected in the "combo-boxes" in the lower-left of the screen. This is also how Double and Double-Double joints are activated. The images also appear much better now (less pixelation).
* Numerous other enhancements and bug fixes.
Special thanks to Phil ("PhilBa") for lots of suggestions and LOTS of bug finding