Older members will enjoy this
I couldn't get this one to work or find a link that did so here is another one.
A group of 12 women were at a seminar on how to live in a loving
relationship with their husbands. The women were asked, "How many of
you love your husband?" All the women raised their hand.
Then they were asked, "When was the last time you told your husband you
Some women answered today, a few yesterday, and some couldn't remember.
The women were then told to take out their cell phones and text their
husband "I love you, sweetheart."
Next the women were instructed to exchange phones with another woman and
read aloud the text message they received in response to their message.
Below are 12 actual replies from their husbands. If you have been married
for quite a while, you understand that these replies are a sign of true
Who else would reply in such a succinct and honest way?
1. Who the hell is this?
2. Hey, mother of my children, are you sick or what?
3. Yeah, and I love you too. What's wrong?
4. What now? Did you wreck the car again?
5. I don't understand what you mean.
6. What the hell did you do now?
7. Are you sure this is for me?
8. Don't beat about the bush, just tell me how much you need?
9. Am I dreaming?
10. If you don't tell me who this message is actually for, someone will die.
11. I thought we agreed you wouldn't drink during the day.
12. Your mother is coming to stay with us, isn't she?
Nothing but heaven itself is better than a friend who is really a friend. - Plautus
Last edited by harrysin; 02-10-2018 at 10:02 PM.