Steve Jobs , thoughts and words
Steve Jobs, the CEO of Apple, died a billionaire. Here are some of his last thoughts and words:
"I reached the pinnacle of success in the business world. In othersí eyes, my life is the epitome of success. However, aside from work, I have little joy. In the end, wealth is only a fact of life that I have become accustomed to. At this moment, I am on my sick bed and recalling my life. I realize that all of the recognition and wealth in which I took so much pride have become meaningless in the face of my impending death.
You can employ someone to drive a car for you and to make money for you; but you cannot employ anyone to bear illness for you. Material things, when lost, can be found; but the one thing that can never be found when it is lost is your health and eventually your life itself.
When a person goes into the operating room, he realizes that there is one book that he has yet to finish reading, "The Book of Healthy Life".
Whatever stage in life we are at currently, in time we all face that day when the curtain comes down.
Treasure love for your family, love for your spouse and love for your friends. Treat yourself well and cherish others.
As we grow older, and hopefully wiser, we slowly realize that wearing a $3,000.00 or a $30.00 watch is not important. The time is the same. Whether we carry a $300.00 or $30.00 wallet/handbag, the contents are the same. Whether we drink a bottle of $100 or $10 wine, the hangover is the same. Whether the house we live in is 300 or 3,000 sq. ft., the loneliness is the same. Whether you fly first class or economy if the plane goes down, you go down with it.
You will come to realize that true inner happiness does not come from the material things of this world.
Therefore, treasure your buddies, old friends, brothers and sisters. Chat often, laugh, sing songs with them. Talk about north-south-east-west, or heaven & earth. That is true happiness.Ē
Six Undeniable Facts of Life
1. Don't educate your children to be rich. Educate them to be happy, so when they grow up they will know the value of
things and not just their price.
2. "Eat your food as your medicines, otherwise you have to eat medicines as your food."
3. The one who loves you will never leave you for another because, even if there are 100 reasons to give up, he or she
will find that one reason to hold on.
4. There is a big difference between a human being and being human.
5. You are loved when you are born. You will be loved when you die. In between, only YOU are in charge of your life.
6. If you just want to walk fast, then walk alone. However, if you want to walk far, then walk together.
The Six Best Doctors
5. Self Confidence
Nothing but heaven itself is better than a friend who is really a friend. - Plautus