When I was a young boy, my father made his own wine from grapes in a wooden barrel. At some point during the process you must dispose of the grapes. He emptied the grapes in a big ditch behind the house and thought nothing of it, until, our dog consumed some ! I don't know how much, but it was funny to see him stumbling around, but then he became quite sick and a trip to the vet was required. I don't know how much the bill was, but my father never dumped the grapes there again. that dog lived to be 21.
Don't fear your tools, pay attention and respect the tools and avoid injury.