I have the Kreg which work pretty much the same. The downside I found is that they don't work for the bottom drawer of a bank. I worked out the system shown in these photos
- the drawer sits on a spacer resting on the floor of the cabinet, the thickness of the spacer provides the required gap between the bottom of the cabinet and the bottom of the drawer.
- I like to have my slides located central in the height of the drawer; don't think it makes any difference. it's just the way I like it so I use a spacer to lift the cabinet side of the slide up to the required height.
- the drawer sits on the bottom spacer, and the Kreg jig mounts upside down on top of the drawer and stops it from tilting out of the cabinet as the drawer is slid out to allow screwing the drawer side of the slide to it.
The other downside to the jig, assuming that you're installing a bank of drawers, is that the drawers need to be wider than the width of the jig - the drawers on this cabinet were relatively shallow so I had to work around that. Otherwise you need to install and remove each slide to leave room for installing the drawer above it. The final photo shows how I installed the upper slide - it needed a second spacer with width equal to the gap between the drawers; this was placed on top of the drawer side and a second spacer used to lift the slide to the center of the drawer. When attaching the drawer side of the slide to the second drawer, this second spacer was used between the two drawers, both drawers extended and the bottom drawer used to support the upper while attaching the slide. It's actually easier than it sounds if the drawers are all the same width and you have equal spacing between the drawers. I've used this method where I had two different drawer depths, you just need a second width of spacer to accommodate that.
I think that the Kreg would have worked if the drawers were deeper than the jig, but I'd still have had to reverse the jig in this instance and locate off the back wall as I'd installed the back prior to mounting the slides - this was actually a rebuild of an old cabinet, installing new slides, and the back was already glued and nailed in place.