FINALLY Got To Make Some Sawdust!!!
Didn't, however, get to use my new toy. *sob* First, When I tried to put in the bit, I couldn't press the collet lock, because it wasn't accessible when it was in the plunge. So, I took it out, pressed the lock (little red button), and inserted the bit. Only one problem: the lock wouldn't release. I finally called Ken out to the shed, and asked him to bring the book. I thought I did something wrong. NOPE. Looks like the spring to the lock "jumped track." You have to pry the collet lock to release it. I was completely bummed. I refused to go in the house without making sawdust, so I pulled out the 611 and got three (3) signs done. Ken is taking my Colt back tomorrow, and turning in my dull bits to get them sharpened, too.
Finally remembered what the second sign was I designed: It had fish hooks on it. So, that one got cut, as well as the dragon and one that was sitting there since the fall. And here they are.... (Mr. Dragon may have to be redone. Found out my one bit was too dull, and not sure I can salvage him, and my routers' malfunction will get the Lost Socks signs price cut by at least 50%. No idea how it did was it did, but it happened. Moving Fwd....)
Oh Yeah! Got to use my new ear protectors! WOW!!! Especially loved it as the air compressor sat there filling up for 10 minutes.
Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please.
There cannot be a crisis next week. My schedule is already full.
Henry A. Kissinger
If you choose to poke at a bee hive, be prepared to get stung.
Last edited by OutoftheWoodwork; 02-03-2019 at 09:50 PM.