While I was working as the fire marshal at a 3.8 million sq ft manufacturing plant back in 1998 and before my first retirement, the cafeteria manager of the facility had decided that she wanted to use these butane stoves to cook stir fry in the serving lines. I had already read about the hazards that these stoves posed and I blocked her from using them in the building, but accepted the use of induction cookers to be used instead.
The container connections of these butane stoves are not designed well and are prone to leaking. The containers are also made from very thin "beer can thickness" metal, making them rupture quickly when heated in a fire. If the container valve leaks while the stove is lit, then the leak will produce a fire that will quickly overheat the container. This then produces a sudden large fire ball as the butane escapes quickly through the container rupture into the fire surrounding it. Using these stoves outdoors is dangerous enough, but inside an occupied building is crazy. That guy with the fire extinguisher in the video was very lucky. He put the fire out, but he could have been severely burned when the thin container burst from the heat.
Since then I have been to two serious structure fires that began from using these butane stoves inside the structures. Fortunately, neither of these fires injured anyone.
Central North Carolina