Not woodworking, but a major factor in my woodworking! Too hot, no workee for me.
Pretty happy this evening. I just replaced the mini split AC in the garage. And this afternoon, I managed to capture the codes and get the Home Assistant "generic thermostat" working. This is my home automation program I have been tinkering with for about a year. I guess you can see by the graph, it has only been working for a couple of hours.
While it only has one button for On/Off, I finally realized there are two codes...one for on and one for off. And I have been tweaking the settings for the thermostat. I have it set for .5 cold tolerance so it should try to maintain a 1/2 deg swing. I think that is good enough for a wood shop.
Edit: I forgot about the sensor. I still need to attach it so I will know if the louver is open or closed.
That's my story and I'm stickin' to it!