The Latest Works From Barbie
And a couple (actually, three (3)) that are older ones that either needed more poly, or needed to be finished.
The three in the front (The Welcome sign with the flower, Welcome to our camp, and the fish to the far left) are ones that I found in the process of getting things unpacked. They had been tucked away at some point, and forgotten.
The other four I've slowly been working away on them. I still need to put poly on a couple of them, but hey... they're on their way.
Today I found another way to transfer my patterns. Those of you who have seen my video on transferring with Wintergreen Oil, have seen the ease of using it. Well, I found another way, and it's just as easy if not easier. (Yup, it's possible.) How did I manage this one? Well, Friday evening, I realized I was out of wintergreen oil, and I wanted to transfer a pattern or two. Hmph. I went to Kroger, (the useless one near me as well as the big store that I prefer, about 6 miles away.) Neither of them had the oil. I went to Meijer; nothing. At this point, I was ticked. I did find my oil, but had to pay a lot more than I did for the brand at Kroger, at a health food store. After getting the oil, I went to the art supply store, and picked up a blending marker. The ink in this pen, when applied to the paper, transfers a laser printer image even easier than my oil. I'll try to do a video if I can next weekend, or I'll find a video on line showing it in action.
Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please.
There cannot be a crisis next week. My schedule is already full.
Henry A. Kissinger
If you choose to poke at a bee hive, be prepared to get stung.