Hello Im Vik and Im a newbie
Im the IT guy in a small business with around 30-40 pc's, im gona buy a router for all my needs which are:
- Web filtering / blocking, p2p blocking
- Decent protection from the outside world
- Wireless connection for some laptops
- Im gona use 2 different internet connections, 1 is adsl and the other one i still dont know, and i want to split the network load betwen those 2, maybe assign some specific ip's to each internet connection
- May use some vpn's in the near future
I did some research and i found cisco 877w and fortinet 60b to be a good choice, but i still dont know, by budget is around 600-700 dollars.
So yea if you guys could help me and give me some advice that would be awesome and thanks !!!