I am finally getting the new table saw set up. It was delivered last Thursday I think, might have been Tuesday.
I put the base together first, then waited for some help I thought was going to happen over the weekend to put it onto the saw. That didn't happen so I put the dust collection bottom on it and the base yesterday and managed to stand up the whole 265lb saw by myself.
Almost had a problem the first time as I didn't have enough room to stand it up where I tried and when I set it back down my fingers got caught between it and the styrofoam.
And of course I had my pocket knife in that side's pocket so I couldn't even try to cut away at the styrofoam...Finally got it loose, pulled the saw back, grabbed it differently and just pulled it up instead of trying to push it up.
A little more than I should have done by myself and the doc probably won't be happy, but I didn't want my Wife attempting to help me with it as She already has a sore back from sitting in a chair too many hours this tax season.
The whole thing went a lot easier than I thought it would considering the amount of work it took to get the first one into the house.
This morning I put the extension plates on and started with the fence rails. I have the front rails on loosely and will do the back rails later today or tomorrow and then start to check things out on it.
She ordered a dial indicator for me several weeks ago from some place on Amazon, but it hasn't arrived. So ordered a different one from Harbor Freight this weekend along with some clamps and a router plate so I should also be able to do the router table top soon if this weather keeps up and doesn't rain on the weekends. Supposed to be 70F today, or so they said yesterday.
Very excited for when I have it all set up and trued to the blade and the table extensions flat so I can finally finish the cabinet over the dust collector area over a month after I started it.