We are looking for a way to help subsidize the monthly cost of our server and be able to leave a bit extra for Mark's time.
In doing this we need your help!!!
1) We have come up with the Google Ads that are placed throughout the website that pays when a member click through an ad on the website. Although, please only click the ads if you are interested in the offer presented.
2) We have advertisers paying for banner ad space throughout the website.
3) Our newest way is using SendOutCards to send greeting cards in the mail.
Sendoutcards is neat way to send greeting cards to family and friends. If you send out Birthday, Anniversary, Sympathy and Christmas Cards the Internet is the best place to do it.
To try it, Follow this link
to set up a free account, it is as easy as 1,2,3.
1) Add the mailing address of your contact person,
2) Pick the greeting card from a catalog of thousands...Add your special message.
3) Push the send button. That's it...you greeting card is in the mail.
Ok what's the catch, the greeting card cost is 2 points plus postage. Each point is .49 cents for a total of .98 cents and .41 cents postage in the US and 52 cents in Canada. Routerforums gets a percentage of the point cost of each the greeting card. To try this fabulous system we have given you some points and postage in your free account to send your first card.
We are asking if you already send out greeting card why not try this system and save a few bucks on card purchases plus help the Routerforums website.