#1 Steve #1 Steve is offline
- My Shop
Some detailed information about my workshop.
- Power Tools
- To many power tools to list - woodworking, welding, auto, plumbing and heating, pipe bending equipt. 80 gal. industrial 2 stage compressor.
- My Shop
- Not large enough to accommodate all of the tools and machines.
- Woodworker Information
A few details about myself.
- Retired from teaching shop a few years ago. Have an extensive array of tools, but favour wood working. Built a 38 foot sailing sloop from the ground up replicating boats of the 1800 / early 1900's. Sailed the boat from Lake Ontario down the east coast and around into the Gulf. Presently considering starting up a "Roadside Treasures" business seeing there are so many affluent people leaving real treasures for pick up by their driveways.
Would like to hear from anyone who might have a Manual for SEARS/CRAFTSMAN / PROFESSIONAL - Electronic Plunge Router
Model: 315.248862 - A5273
Vert. Depth Control
1/2” , 3/8”, 1/4” collet
10,000 > 15,000 rpm
I also need a face plate for the beast.
- Prinyers Cove, Picton, ON. Canada, eh!
- We love to sail, kayak, cycleI have a Porter Cable and singing. (Presently singing with Kingston Townsmen Chorus and am the tenor in the quartet "Kings of Heart"
- Favorite Router
- I have a Porter Cable Model 1001 - Craftsman Model 31517470 - Craftsman Model 315.248862 - Freud Model FT2000E
The Freud is in a class of its own ... great machine!
- Woodworking Experience (Years)
- 40 years
- First Name