adot45 adot45 is offline
- My Shop
Some detailed information about my workshop.
- Power Tools
- DeWalt 734 planer, DeWalt chop saw, Sear's 10" contractor's saw w/ cast iron table, Skil 1830 router and table, DeWalt 618 router, Porter Cable 4" upright sander, Grizzly 1/2 hp Spindle Sander, Craftsmen drill press, Craftsman 4 1/8" jointer, Porter-Cable 14" bandsaw, Central Machinery 12/33 wood lathe, Central Machine wet/dry 8" grinder, Lowe's shop vacuum, Dust Deputy, Lowe's workbench. Usual drills, jig saw, palm sander, belt sander, DeWalt RO variable speed sander.
- My Shop
- 12 x 16 back yard barn for shop, 10 x 14 metal building for table saw, miter saw, and sandblasting cabinet.
- Woodworker Information
A few details about myself.
- Retired glass worker. Veteran
- Woodworking Experience (Years)
- First Name
- United States
- "It's just a hardened oz or two of metal, sharpened to a razor edge, spinning at 24,000 rpm.....what could go wrong?"
- Total Albums: 1
- Total Pictures: 5
- Albums Created by adot45
- Last Activity: 10-27-2019 07:53 AM
- Join Date: 02-05-2013
- Referrals: 0
|08:34 AM - harrysin quoted adot45 in post Table saw kickback |
I was sawing thin strips on...
|12:07 PM - DaninVan quoted adot45 in post Can Never Have Too Many |
Yep, he'd have two sets or ...
|08:36 AM - Stick486 quoted adot45 in post Tongue and Groove question |
I was considering the depth...
|06:48 AM - Stick486 quoted adot45 in post Tongue and Groove question |
Hey Thanks Dan, Your way wo...
|02:19 PM - Stick486 quoted adot45 in post Tongue and Groove question |
OK, I was picturing somethi...
|12:13 PM - Stick486 quoted adot45 in post Tongue and Groove question |
in my head, use a dado blad...
|10:36 AM - Stick486 quoted adot45 in post Tongue and Groove question |
I'm putting the caps (bread...
|04:54 PM - Gaffboat quoted adot45 in post Small do-dad cabinet |
The thing is though I'm sti...