Al B Thayer Al B Thayer is offline
- My Shop
Some detailed information about my workshop.
- Power Tools
- Router table with vertical and horizontal router positions
Delta Unisaw. Made in America.
Powermatic 8" jointer
Delta 13" planer (not a lunch box)
Shop built panel saw
Shop built large shaper
14" Delta bandsaw
12" DeWalt miter saw with shop built extensions.
Delta drill press
Okay I'm bored.
- My Shop
- I do woodworking as a hobby. I rent a 1000 sq ft building about 4 mi. from my home. It's a Newer building so it's really nice.
- Woodworker Information
A few details about myself.
- I just started Flying Paramotors in the last 8 months. I used to play a lot of golf. I spend most of my free time in my 1000 sq ft wood shop.
- Favorite Router
- The only tool I recommend is the Porter Cable 690. Which is my favorite router too. Just hope they don't dumb them down so far that the quality goes. Every after market add on fits the 690. Everyone has to have at least one. I've got three.
- Woodworking Experience (Years)
- First Name
- United States
- The best things in life, aren't things.
|09:54 PM - Duane Bledsoe quoted Al B Thayer in post I don't mean to be controversial BUT: |
...nded to you..... Al B Thayer Actually, in this...
|02:12 PM - demographic quoted Al B Thayer in post Choosing Woodworking Equipment,Tools & Machinery |
On their side. Been doing this s...
|11:11 AM - Cherryville Chuck quoted Al B Thayer in post table size? |
I agree. The "frame" needs to be...
|02:00 PM - papasombre quoted Al B Thayer in post Palm router vs. standard router |
I recomend the Porter Cable 690 ...
|09:14 AM - Cricket quoted Al B Thayer in post Totally Random Chat Thread |
Oh the new app/look is much bett...
|08:20 PM - Cricket quoted Al B Thayer in post Totally Random Chat Thread |
Hey Cricket are we any closer to...
|03:04 PM - Cricket quoted Al B Thayer in post Totally Random Chat Thread |
Where I live the best days are w...