BCK BCK is offline
- My Shop
Some detailed information about my workshop.
- Power Tools
- well..cpl skill saws, table saw plus accessories, 2 routers 1/4 and 1/2 inch , one small [inexpensive] router table, disk and belt sanders stand type, 4 hand type sanders disc, belt orbital, jigsaw, sawsall, cpl drills elect and 18v, drill press, miter saw, grinders hand and stand type, 14 inch metal miter/cutoff saw, 3 1/4 planer, 6 inch joiner, a lathe with copying/duplicating setup, scroll saw, biscuit joiner, air tools,,ie: several nailers, stapler impacts etc..3 welders, sml 110 arc..220 arc..110 mig and mics hand tools ie: saws, hammers, chisels, clamps, planes etc..etc.., and mics. other tools and some mechanical type tools..I'll post pics in time...of them and shop setup or mess, lol, depending on opinion..
- My Shop
- its a single car garage for now..til I insulate a 12x 56 shed I have, was built by previous owner as a shuffle board setup, cement floor with a gutter in it..just not insulated and winters here are cold in northern ontario..but garage has small woodstove so its the shop for now,,gotta plan ahead to save juggling but gets the job done for now...lol
- Woodworker Information
A few details about myself.
- I have been a contractor for quite a few years, but not much routing experience,,mainly reno's type work,,have also owned an art studio,,do various types,,airbrushing, painting etc...just retired and looking forward to start doing more routing and small detailed type projects...curently refacing kitchen cabinets..old plywood cupboards to pine face and doors..will post pics once done..before and after type.
- Northern Ontario, Canada
- Woodworking for one...lol...fishing and many many outdoor type activities...art, website design and forum based site building..photography,and a few other things..more hobbies than time..lol
- Favorite Router
- right now just an older black and decker 1.5 hp 1/4 inch and a newer mastercraft 1/2 inch, 1.75 hp..once get abit more practice will upgrade I'm sure..have a tendency to get deep into things once started...lol
- Woodworking Experience (Years)
- been doing reno's etc for over 30 yrs
- First Name
above [link]site has: outdoors type things from fishing, hunting, boating, hiking, to living off grid, gardening from veggies to flowers etc, recipes from home cooking to smokers, hobbies, home remedies, to making your own soaps etc..live members chat area.. and more...all is welcome to browse or join..