Ben in Cypress Texas Ben in Cypress Texas is offline
- My Shop
Some detailed information about my workshop.
- Power Tools
- Harbor Freight sliding compound miter saw, Rigid table saw, Craftsman planner, joiner, Delta compound drill press, Craftsman belt sander, Harbor Freight oscillating spindle sander, Jet mortise machine, Ryobi grinder, Bosch router table, Bosch 1617EVS router, Freud FT1760 VCE router, Bosch trim router, Delta scroll saw, Delta dust collector,Rigid shop vac, Plate Joiner, small air compressor, and the usual assortment of hand tools and hand held power and air driven tools.
- My Shop
- My shop is a over sized garage. I have installed 30 amp electrical outlets and About 10 light fixtures. I have a pretty good sized air conditioner. I intend to insulate my shop as finances permit.
- Woodworker Information
A few details about myself.
- Born in mid 1941. The Japanese and Germans saw my baby pictures and promptly declared war.
Joined the US Navy at seventeen. Trained as electronic technician. Served on an Aircraft Carrier. Attended college at NJIT. I am a mechanical engineer. Worked at Cape Kennedy as a quality control engineer. Meet and married an Australian lady. Migrated to Australia and worked in construction. Spent many years in petro-chemical industry construction as well as home office engineering. Last assignment major assignment was as a software development manager for computer material control from design through procurement cycle thence to traffic and construction.
- Cypress Texas
- Interested in history and photography.
- Favorite Router
- Table router is a Bosch 1617EVS, Plunge router is a Freud FT1760VCE. Trim router is a Bosch.
- Woodworking Experience (Years)
- two years
- First Name
- United States
- Forest Reduction Study Group