BGoulette BGoulette is offline
- My Shop
Some detailed information about my workshop.
- Power Tools
- I have a PC circular saw (423MAG, I think [or 324MAG -- whatever the lefthanded version is!]), a Dewalt cordless 18v drill, a PC random orbital sander, a Dewalt jigsaw, and a "donated" Ridgid table saw. And now I have the Bosch 1617EVSPK!
I had two Dremel rotary tools, but I burned out the motor in one and did something to ruin the chuck threads on the other. So I have two Dremel paper weights.
- My Shop
- My "shop" is whatever corner of the garage hasn't been claimed by kids' toys and clutter (which, I'll admit, is mostly mine). I did paint it "safety yellow," though, so at least you get a headache after staring at the walls for any length of time! ;-) It also includes a workbench that's really too high for most work, but I use the table saw's table in a pinch.
- Woodworker Information
A few details about myself.
- A biography, you say? Well, I grew up in rural Maine, went to college in Ohio, and now live in North Carolina (since 1998). I'm married and have two young boys.
- Holly Springs, NC
- I spend most of my free time thinking up projects that I have no way of realistically completing, whether they're "build something" projects or just intellectual exercises. I should do something about that... I enjoy backpacking and hiking, disc golf, reading, writing, old Nintendo games, mucking around in Maya and Sketchup, and quite possibly some other things as well.
- Favorite Router
- I finally got my first router! A Bosch 1617EVSPK. Now I need to learn how to use it properly!
- Woodworking Experience (Years)
- None, really.
- First Name
- United States
- Total Posts: 10
- Posts Per Day: 0.00
- Last Post: GIVEAWAY: Triton Dual Mode Precision Plunge Router TRA001 02-23-2017 02:30 PM
- Find all posts by BGoulette
- Find all threads started by BGoulette
- Last Activity: 02-23-2017 02:30 PM
- Join Date: 03-14-2013
- Referrals: 0