BIGROMO BIGROMO is offline
- My Shop
Some detailed information about my workshop.
- Power Tools
- VA shop:
20" grizzly spiral planer, 8" grizzly spiral jointer, 12" grizzly 5hp 12" cabinet saw, 19" grizzly 5hp bandsaw,3hp grizzly shaper, Grizzly oscilating table sander, Ridgid double bevel miter saw, grizzly 2hp lathe, Jet dust collector 1.5 hp, harbor freight 1.5 hp dust collector, harbor freight drill press
15" 3hp Reliant planer, 6" Ridgid jointer, Dewalt lunchbox planer, Jet 18" 3hp bandsaw, Porter Cable contractor saw 3hp 10",home built router table with porter cable router, freud router, porter cable 14" bandsaw, Delta 1.5 hp dust collector, Delta 1hp dust collector Delta 18/36 drum sander, harbor freight min drill press, delta benchtop jointer
Various power tools I bring back and forth like routers, ryobi 18v tools, circular saws, drills
- My Shop
- 1700 sqft 2nd floor of barn in VA still setting up, 2 car garage at this point in Florida but hope to get dedicated space in next year or two to make it much more usable-packed in too much now but I got a great deal on a whole shop of equipt for 1,000 so had to grab it now.
- Woodworker Information
A few details about myself.
- Wannabe woodworker for 40 years after intro to it in high school. Finally have been moving towards getting hands on and have acquired equipment for my shop, and plan on rolling up my sleeves and digging in, learning, making some furniture and cabinets for my home and shop.
- Edgewater FL
- Avid outdoorsman, mostly fishing at this point due to bad knees but planning on getting some new ones in next couple of years and getting back out in that too.
- Favorite Router
- Triton 3hp
- Woodworking Experience (Years)
- 40 years with minimal activity, but getting into it now much more.
- First Name
- United States
Showing Friends 1 to 1 of 1
- Forum Contributor
- Gaffboat is offline
|02:44 PM - plunger quoted BIGROMO in post Play in Locking Swivel Casters |
I bought some Kreg locking c...
|06:13 PM - Carrot quoted BIGROMO in post Routing large lap joints - lots of them... |
You can either use a straigh...
|03:55 PM - Cherryville Chuck quoted BIGROMO in post Routing large lap joints - lots of them... |
Have you considered trying t...