biotec biotec is offline
- My Shop
Some detailed information about my workshop.
- Power Tools
- lot of older hand tools some hand me downs.most of the equipment is about 17 years old an older. ridgid table saw ts2400 orange. dewalt slide miter saw. battery hand tools. drills, saws, reciprocating saws and circular saws (three) and four routers (dewalt, craftsmen (2), black & decker, mostly used for trim work. a small dust collection system. and some pneumatic tools two small air compressors one oil less. a number sanders.
- My Shop
- a small shared space. 10 ft by 14 ft really storage garage. because of that nothing can be left set up. mostly have to work outside in driveway. can be a challenge with florida summer hot and humid. most of the year.
- Woodworker Information
A few details about myself.
- hello all:
I still work full time (FTE) because I still like what I do. As a Sr. mechanical engineer for the buildings, heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration (HAVCR) along with Building Automation Systems (BAS). for group, that is statewide in agriculture (UF / IFAS).
- Gainesville, Florida
- wood working is becoming my number 1 hobby it was sailing and computers an electronics. I still like working on "N" scale trains.
- Favorite Router
- first is my old dewalt then craftsmens even much older
- Woodworking Experience (Years)
- on and off over 40 years
- First Name
- United States